Tired of feeling like there must be more to life?
Wish you could experience more joy and purpose?
Need more courage and confidence to be all you can be?
Frustrated that your relationships are sapping you instead of strengthening you?
Feel lost in your career – like you’re underachieving or unsure of which path you should take?
I get it, life can be overwhelming. However, I promise you, there’s light at the end of the tunnel. You can be happy and fulfilled in your life. My life coaching services are for individuals, like you, who are ready to transform their lives and achieve their destinies.
I’m Dr. Patricia Thompson, and I’m a licensed psychologist and executive coach who has been successfully working with clients with all sorts of concerns for over fifteen years. I specialize in using positive psychology to help people achieve deeper relationships, more fulfilling careers, better health, and happier lives. I’ve been featured in the media in places such as Time, CNN, MindBodyGreen, Tiny Buddha, Entrepreneur, the CEO Magazine, Family Friend Working, Fast Company, and others, providing expertise on career, relationships, happiness, and purpose. My Life Coaching packages are tailored for ambitious clients like you who are serious about turning their lives around, playing a bigger game, and enjoying all the beauty life has to offer.
Why this works:
Perhaps you’ve been trying to make some changes for awhile, but they haven’t stuck. Or maybe you’ve been unclear about where to even begin.
To make lasting change in your life, you need 3 things:
- Clear goals
- An action plan based on what works
- Support and accountability
You can try to do it on your own, but research shows that we are much more likely to succeed when we have the support of others. And, I can speak from personal experience – I’ve had coaches myself, and I always get better results with some additional help.
“Patricia, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for how you have helped my career. I’ve gone from someone who undervalued myself and my skills to someone who knows I deserve a seat at the table. I feel so much more confident as an executive and a leader, and I have seen the difference in makes in how others respond to me. Our work together was instrumental in that, and I’ll be forever grateful.” – J.C., California
What we will do:
- Give you deep insights into yourself – your strengths, developmental areas, values, drivers, self-limiting beliefs, triggers – through deep exploratory conversations (and personality testing, if needed).
- Create a sense of purpose and meaning in your life that acts as a “North Star” for the choices you make.
- Develop the tools to manage yourself appropriately – your attitudes, your thoughts, your time, and your energy.
- Increase your level of happiness by creating an “emotional hygiene” regimen that will enable you to avoid overwhelm, be resilient in the face of stress, manage your moods, and have a mindset that will be conducive to success.
- Enable you to bring your authentic self everywhere you go – letting your true self shine through in an assertive, but genuine and respectful way.
- Enhance your ability to relate to others by fine-tuning your interpersonal skills.
- Increase your confidence and address any self-limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
And, because each of my clients is different, our plan will be uniquely tailored to you. There is no “one size fits all” approach to life, just as there isn’t one for coaching. In our work together, we will strategize about how to position yourself to leverage your strengths while making sure to develop you in the areas that could use some work.
What it will do for your life:
- You will know yourself inside and out, and be able to use that knowledge to position yourself optimally for success.
- You will be happier, and the effects of that will benefit you in all aspects of your life.
- You will be more confident and assertive in going after what you want.
- You will feel a sense of meaning and purpose in your life, as you get in touch with all that is truly important to you.
- You will enjoy more fulfilling relationships, and will feel comfortable displaying your authentic self wherever you go.
- You will feel empowered to move forward and achieve your goals.
What is included in your coaching package:
Your customized life coaching package may include any (or all) of the following:
- 60-minute coaching sessions (at a minimum, we generally start with a commitment to four sessions, and then reassess from there).
- Homework, worksheets, and assignments.
- An in-depth psychological assessment conducted online (including some tests that can only be interpreted by licensed professionals).
- A personality report I write especially for you, based on all of the information I have gathered.
- Unlimited email access.
- A welcome packages with some goodies to assist you in your development.
All sessions are conducted via SKYPE, Google Hangouts, or by phone.
You could spend years spinning your wheels by trying to change on your own. Or you could let me help you. I love helping people grow, develop, and reach their goals. It brings me a lot of personal satisfaction, and energizes me. It would be my honor to work with you.
To get started, schedule a FREE 20 minute Discovery Session with me. In our session we will explore your goals, ensure we are a good fit to work together, and discuss your customized coaching solution. (Package investments start at $1,000).
Take My Mindfulness Quiz!
Want to see how mindful you are in your career? Take the quiz and find out!
(You'll also get daily tips to help you to be more mindful).