JUMP START SESSIONS
Facing an area in life that you know is holding you back?
Fed up with saying you’ll work on it tomorrow?
Ready to finally take a stand and move toward your destiny?
It’s time to jump start your life today! In my work with clients, I have found that we can tend caught up in doing – completing projects, checking items off our to-do lists, keeping up with the kids, dealing with balancing the demands of work and home. And in the process, we forget to take a step back to invest in ourselves and our futures.
I’m Dr. Patricia Thompson, and I’m a licensed psychologist and executive coach who has been successfully working with clients with all sorts of concerns for over fifteen years. I specialize in using positive psychology to help people achieve deeper relationships, more fulfilling careers, better health, and happier lives. I’ve been featured in the media in places such as Time, CNN, MindBodyGreen, Tiny Buddha, Entrepreneur, the CEO Magazine, Family Friend Working, Fast Company, and others, providing expertise on career, relationships, happiness, and purpose. My Life Coaching packages are tailored for ambitious clients like you who are serious about turning their lives around, playing a bigger game, and enjoying all the beauty life has to offer.
Taking the time to focus on bettering yourself not only enables you to accomplish your goals, it empowers you, because you know you are truly committed to becoming all you can be.
In the session:
During our 90-minute Jump-Start coaching session we will:
- Review your pre-work questionnaires (including a personality assessment) to quickly understand your current starting point
- Solve one specific problem
- Clearly define your development goal and what success will look like
- Explore obstacles that have prevented you from succeeding in the past
- Review actionable strategies that will enable you to move forward with confidence
After the session:
After the session you will have:
- Clarity about how to move forward
- A personalized action plan for accomplishing your goal
- A sense of self-assurance that you have what it takes to get you there
- The ability to follow up by email for the next month.
Take My Mindfulness Quiz!
Want to see how mindful you are in your career? Take the quiz and find out!
(You'll also get daily tips to help you to be more mindful).